Jumping around free and having fun. You can do that in our indoor trampoline park. The large field offers space for everyone: Whether for fun or for training – there is something for everyone.
Children from the age of 6 have access to the trampoline and parkour facility. For the smaller visitors from 2 years we recommend the indoor playground.
Trampoline is perfect for practicing jumps and to really power out your body. For this purpose we offer over 400 m2 of different jumping elements. The trampoline park is especially suitable for a children’s excursion.
In free space we offer single fields, Jumpbag, Freejump, Diagonal, Dunk Zone, Cageball, Tubling Lane and even Trapeze.
So that we can guarantee that the number of visitors does not exceed 80, you can book your single entry here.
- Accompanying persons who do not use the infrastructure but stay in the sports area pay the regular single admission fee of CHF 18.
- At all other times children must be older than 6 years, even if accompanied by their parents.
- Children over the age of 8 years do not need to be accompanied by an adult, as long as they understand and follow the hall rules. The agreement of use must nevertheless be filled out by the parents.
- For our youngest visitors we recommend the Indoor playground next to the trampoline hall.
Dear Freiruum guests of the sports area, we would like to point out that we are allowed to admit a maximum of 200 people to our sports area at the same time. Since the bad weather has shown that our offer is used very often, there may be waiting times. At the moment we are still following the concept that we would like to make our offer available to everyone, even to those who have made up their minds at short notice, without slot reservations.
As much structure as necessary.
As much free space as possible.
Term of use
- It is recommended to wear non-slip socks on the trampoline. You can buy these at the reception. Socks are mandatory in the trampoline area. Clean indoor shoes may be worn in the course area, but no street shoes. In the bouldering area, only climbing finches are allowed. If you do not have finches, they can be rented at the reception.
- Access to a changing room including showers and lockers is available to you on-site, free of charge. Please not that the Freiruum assumes no liability.
- Do not go on the trampolines if you are pregnant.
- Do not go on the trampoline if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Our team reserves the rights to cancel your booking in such cases.
- Should you be suffering from any health-related restrictions, please contact your trusted doctor to inquire if anything stands in the way of a visit to the trampoline park.
- The park is open to everyone. Children from the age of 6 to 8 years may only enter the park if accompanied and constantly supervised by an adult.
- The use of the park is at your own risk. The instructions of the Freiruum staff must be followed.
- Know your limits and do not overdo it, that can result in heavy injuries.
- We recommend to take off your glasses.
- You may only enter the equipment with empty pockets.
- Do not carry sharp objects with you, such as a belt with a buckle or key.
- Objects that can harm you or other people (e.g. jewellery, watches, headgear, hair clips) are prohibited.
- No food or drinks in the sports hall.
- 1 person per jumping field at all times.
With us you can easily book 90 minute sessions. If you want to use the indoor trampoline hall regularly, we recommend a subscription, so you keep the cost of visiting the trampoline hall low. At the moment we offer combination tickets, subscriptions for 10 sessions and a yearly subscription.
Children’s birthday party in the trampoline park
The Freiruum offers the trampoline hall nearby and is perfect for a simple and uncomplicated children’s birthday party with lots of action and fun for all participants.
You can find further group offers here.