You love going all the way and test your limit? You are at exactly the right place here. The parkour zone challenges and enhances you in all regards. The diversified parkour requires creativity, strength, speed and agility.
Parkour is an urban sport that concerns itself with getting from point A to point B in the most efficient way. In doing so, various obstacles such as walls, stairs and rails need to be overcome. Parkour is a combination of strength, cardio, coordination and balance. It is important to know one’s own limits and to respect them as well. For it is not about being better than someone else, but about being better than yesterday’s you.
Parkour is much more than just a sport, however. It is more of a life philosophy really. Because as is the case in parkour, one encounters many obstacles in life that seem impossible to overcome at first. But a parkour-runner does not see an obstacle as a problem that is in the way, but much rather as a challenge and an opportunity. You need to look for the most efficient way to overcome the obstacle and that is exactly how your skills will continuously improve.
Freestyle hall Freiruum
At the Freiruum a parkour park awaits you with various wooden elements and rails. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or well-advanced, there is something in it for everyone. A highlight is the 4×4 meter high jumpbag in which you can leap off a raised platform. That way you can try out new jumps in a safe way with a soft landing. Come and stop by and discover the endless possibilities of parkour.
- There is no need for gear, but it is important that you bring sports shoes with you. These are crucial, because street shoes are not admitted in the hall.
- Access to a changing room including showers and lockers is available to you on-site, free of charge. Please note that the Freiruum assumes no liability.
Term of use
- Accompanying persons who do not use the infrastructure but are in the sports area pay the regular single admission fee of CHF 18.
- For our youngest visitors, we recommend the indoor playground next to the trampoline hall.
- The Parkour Zone is open to all. Children from the age of 6 to 8 years may only enter the hall if accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult.
- Use of the Parkour Zone is not permitted if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. It is also not possible to use the parkour zone if you are pregnant.
- If you suffer from health problems, please contact your doctor in advance to make sure that there are no obstacles to your visit.
- Use of the Parkour Zone is at your own risk.
You can easily book sessions with us. If you want to use the Parkour Zone regularly, we recommend a subscription, so you keep the cost of the visit low. At the moment we offer combination tickets, subscriptions for 10 sessions and a yearly subscription.
Children’s birthday party in the sports area
The Freiruum is perfect for a simple and uncomplicated children’s birthday party with lots of action and fun for all participants.
You can find further group offers here.