You love going all the way to your limit? You are at exactly the right place here. The parkour zone challenges and enhances you in all regards. The diversified parkour requires creativity, strength, speed and agility.
Parkour is an urban sport that concerns itself with getting from point A to point B in the most efficient way. In doing so, various obstacles such as walls, stairs and rails need to be overcome. Parkour is a combination of strength, cardio, coordination and balance. It is important to know one’s own limits and to respect them as well. For it is not about being better than someone else, but about being better than yesterday’s you.
Parkour is much more than just a sport, however. It is more of a life philosophy really. Because as is the case in parkour, one encounters many obstacles in life that seem insurmountable at first. But a parkour-runner does not see an obstacle as a problem that is in the way, but much rather as a challenge and an opportunity. You need to look for the most efficient way to overcome the obstacle and that is exactly how your skills will continuously improve.
Freestyle hall Freiruum
At the Freiruum a parkour park awaits you with various wooden elements and rails. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or well-advanced, there is something in it for everyone. A highlight is the 4×4 meter high jumpbag in which you can leap off a raised platform. That way you can try out new jumps in a safe way with a soft landing. Come and stop by and discover the endless possibilities of parkour.
- There is no need for gear, but it is important that you bring sports shoes with you. These are crucial, because street shoes are not admitted in the hall.
- Access to a changing room including showers and lockers is available to you on-site, free of charge. Please not that the Freiruum assumes no liability.
Term of use
- The Parkour Zone is open for everyone. Children under the age of 8 may only enter the hall if accompanied and constantly supervised by an adult.
- The use of the Parkour Zone is not allowed if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Also the use of the Parkour Zone is not possible if you are pregnant.
- Should you be suffering from any health-related restrictions, please contact your trusted doctor to inquire if anything stands in the way of a visit to the trampoline park.
- The use of the Parkour Zone is at your own risk.
Dear Freiruum guests of the sports area, we would like to point out that we are allowed to admit a maximum of 200 people to our sports area at the same time. Since the bad weather has shown that our offer is used very often, there may be waiting times. At the moment we are still following the concept that we would like to make our offer available to everyone, even to those who have made up their minds at short notice, without slot reservations.
With us you can easily book day tickets. If you want to use the Parkour Zone on a regular basis, we recommend a subscription, so you can keep the costs for the visit low. At the moment we offer a subscription for 10 tickets and a yearly subscription.
The entry is valid for 3 hours. When purchasing a single entry ticket, an identity card must be deposited as a pledge.
Children’s birthday party in the sports area
The Freiruum is perfect for a simple and uncomplicated children’s birthday party with lots of action and fun for all participants.
You can find further group offers here.