Finally the time has come: The Freiruum is opening its gates. This warrants a worthy celebration! We look forward to your RSVP.
The grand opening takes place on Friday 9 August from 6pm onwards. This is where you can register as VIP guest and profit from an extraordinary program. We will send you your confirmation including all the information regarding the program a few days before the event.
|time||6pm – 4am|
Your on-site creature comforts are already taken care of: In our two VIP areas we offer delicious drinks, yummy appetizers and a beautiful dinner that is as versatile as the Freiruum itself.
- 6pm | musical opening of the gates with Jack Zhoul
- 6.30pm | live music with DJ Mister Alive
- 7.30pm | sports show trampoline
- 8pm | official opening speech
- 8.30pm | Freiruum dance performance
- 9pm | hourly ArtNights to join in
- 9.30pm | sports show parkour
- 10pm | sports show bouldering
- 10.30pm | concert by Ramon Clau & band
- 11pm | sports show 3in1
What else awaits you throughout the whole weekend
- live show cooking at the Kraftmarkt with delicious nibbles to try
- experience and sample bier diversity at the 17.79m long bar
- walk-in wine cellar and a wine competition for the future
- 16 food stalls and countless amounts of drinks to enjoy
- poker game in the cigar lounge – with a cigar tasting included of course
- workshops in bouldering, parkour and trampoline
- blind tasting of local coffee in our in-house roasting laboratory
- Pixora mosaic photo booth for lasting memories
- supervised kids corner with many highlights for our smallest visitors
Seeing as this will of course be your first visit to the Freiruum we recommend you have a quick look at how to best get here. The entrance to the Freiruum is located on Zählerweg 5 – we will be setting up additional sign posts for your convenience, so that you are sure to find your way.