041 510 86 06
Your flexible and professional care solution
You have an important meeting? Do you work from home? You want to have a nice meal with your partner? Or you simply have to go shopping or to the doctor and no one has time to look after your child? As a childcare service, our concept is based on offering the children security, safety and individual development opportunities, while you, as a parent, gain freedom and can do your errands or enjoy some me-time with a peace of mind.
With our motto: “climb, jump, run, create, play, sing and much more” your child will spend unforgettable hours with us at Freiruum.
For the little ones we offer a very well equipped play corner, which is tailored to the different needs of our youngest guests.
- For children from 3 years
- The sessions can be booked directly online
- Each session lasts 60 minutes with a cost of CHF 20.-
- Professional childcare on site
- Accompanying people do not have to be present in the room but can be reached by phone
- Snack must be brought by the child himself/herself
- If the child is sick or feels unwell, he/she must be picked up.
Lea Nietlispach looks after the children and is a trained childcare specialist EFZ and works as a playgroup leader as well as a childcarer in Zug. Thanks to her years of experience, she knows exactly what is important and how the child will have the best time. Click here for the terms and conditions.
Phone: 079 854 63 00
Approach & Access
From Tuesday to Saturday from 7:30 the entrance is only possible via Zählerweg 7. You can find more information about the location of Freiruum here.